How it works
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are referred to as ‘Agreement’ in the continuation.
- ‘Company’ is a term used for the entity that provides research, writing, and editing services to the Customer, through actions that are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- ‘Order’ is a paid service that the Customer requests for a particular Product or/and service.
- ‘Customer’ refers to the user who places an Order to obtain a Product from the Company based on his/her instructions, through actions that comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- ‘Writer’ refers to the person who the Company hires on a freelance basis for providing research, writing, and editing services on voluntary basis, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- ‘Product’ is an electronic document that results from the completion of the Order.
- ‘Order Status’ is a term used for identifying the progress of the order in a particular stage.
- ‘Product Revision’ refers to the edited version of the Product, provided by the Company upon the request of the Customer.
- ‘Messaging System’ is a term that refers to the interactive website feature that enables contact between the Customer and the Writer/Support.
- ‘Support’ or ‘Support Team’ refers to the department of the Company in charge of assisting the Customer and coordinating the Order process, through actions that comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- ‘Quality Assurance Department’ refers to the department of the Company that is in charge of ensuring and evaluating the quality of the Product and service it provides.
- ‘Store Credit’ is the Customer’s money account available within the Company.
- ‘Verification Process’ refers to the procedure during which the Customer confirms his/her billing identity with the purpose of preventing fraud.
- The Company hires experts with relevant qualifications for the purpose of providing personalized research and writing services requested by the Customer. This service is designed for assisting the Customer in the completion of academic assignments. By placing an Order, the Customer understands that the Company does not make guarantees regarding the outcome of using the Product in any academic institution and the grades that result from it. The work of the Writer results with an original reference document or related services provided in accordance with the instructions of the Customer. The Product provided by the Company is solely intended for reference and/or research purposes. The Company does not accept responsibility for the Customer’s failure to learn the material provided in the Product or his/her decision for improper use of the Product.
- The Company gives the Customer an exclusive right and permission to use the Product for a period of 6 (six) months. However, the Company reserves the right to intellectual property of the Product. After the expiration of the period of 6 (six) months, the Company will regain the exclusive rights of the Product.
- The Company protects the Customer’s privacy and will never share or resell any personal information of the Customer, including credit card information, to any third party. The Company uses reliable and secure online payment systems provided by Authorize.net to process the transactions. This system protects the Customer from the risk of disclosing credit card information. However, the Company cannot fully guarantee protection against credit card data disclosures that may occur without its fault and beyond its control.
- The Customer needs to provide his/her name, home address, e-mail address, or/and phone number when using certain pages on the website (such as the order form). The Company uses this information with the sole purpose of contacting the Customer with issues related to the Order and for the Verification Process. All additional information the Customer provides during the Verification Process is deleted from the database of the Company as soon as the Order is verified. The Company does not recommend the Customer to disclose private information directly to the Writer.
- The Writers have access to the information the Customer provides in the Order descriptions, as well as to all additional files needed for the completion of the Order as soon as the payment is processed. The Company does not take responsibility for the information the Customer voluntarily discloses when placing the Order and communicating with the Writer. The company advises the Customer to avoid providing any billing or personal information and revealing his/her identity when using the Messaging System to communicate with the Writer. If the Customer voluntarily decides to disclose private information directly to the Writer o Customer Support, the Company does not take responsibility for the way that information is used.
- The Company does not enable direct contact through email, phone, SMS, or any other method between the Customer and the Write for the sake of preserving the Customer’s information confidential and safe. The Customer may use the interactive features the Company has created for that purpose, as well as the Customer Support Team, which is available 24/7.
- Verification Process
- The Company has a priority to eliminate the possibility for fraud and protect the billing information provided by the Customer. The Company is obliged by law, banks, and merchant providers to protect the credit card holders that use its services. Due to the type of the Product (electronic) and the nature of the Company’s work, the Order placement and delivery does not require hand-written signature.
- The Company has the right to request the Customer to provide the following:
- Authorization code provided by the Customer’s bank
- Photocopy of the Customer’s Passport (or photocopy of visa for international students)
- Photocopy of the Customer’s credit card (the Customer may cover all digits or numbers except for the last 4)
- Photocopy of an official ID of the Customer (Driver’s License or another type of ID issued by the Government)
- When the Company requests the Customer to verify his/her billing information, the Customer has the responsibility to comply immediately in order to ensure that the billing information is in compliance with the anti-fraud procedures and policies of the Company. The Customer must answer the verification requests within the following timeframes:
- If the Customer has set a deadline between 48 hours and 10 days for the Order, the billing information must be verified within the first 8 (eight) hours upon Order placement.
- If the Customer has set a deadline between 12 and 24 hours for the order, the billing information must be verified within the first 1 (one) hour upon Order placement.
- If Customer has set a deadline shorter than 12 hours for the order, the billing information must be verified within the first 20 (twenty) minutes upon Order placement.
- By placing an Order at the website, the Customer understands that unauthorized usage of a stolen credit card is prohibited by law. The Company will report such actions for further investigation to the applicable law enforcement agency.
The Customer may make the above-mentioned documents by scanner or digital/cell phone camera. The Company will never share any copies provided by the Customer during the Verification Process with any third parties. The Company requests these copies with the sole purpose to verify the identity of the Customer and prevent fraud. The Company does not store the documents and files sent for Order Verification. These documents are immediately deleted as soon as the Order is verified.
The failure of the Customer to comply with the verification request will be considered a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and will result with loss of the right to any claims to the implied guarantee or warranty.
- Order Process
- Order Placement. When the Customer fills in the Order form, it is his/her sole responsibility to use a valid email address for registering and provide a correct phone number where the Company can reach him/her. The Customer has the responsibility to frequently check the email inbox for messages from the Company. Establishing contact with the Customer may be crucial in multiple occasions during the Order preparation. Failure to provide a correct phone number and/or a valid email address will be considered as violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and may affect the completion of the order. This may lead to loss of the right to any claims to the implied guarantee or warranty.
- Instructions. The Customer has a responsibility to provide precise and clear instructions for the Order. The company does not take responsibility and cannot fulfill any implied guarantee or warranty if the Customer does not provide clear instructions and does not respond to the Company’s requests for additional instructions within the required timeframe. Any revision requests the Customer makes must be in compliance with the initial description and requirements for the original Order. All changes made to the initial instructions will be considered ‘editing’ and will be charged as an additional Order. The Customer is required to send the instructions and additional requests before the Company assigns a Writer to the Order. The Customer’s failure to comply with these terms will result in violation of this Agreement and will affect the Company’s response to any claim to the implied guarantee or warranty.
- Academic Level. The Customer has the sole responsibility to choose proper academic/quality level for the Order, at the time of completing the Order form. In the event that the chosen academic level is improper for the type of Order, the Customer must immediately contact the Customer Support Team for assistance.
- Sources. The Writer has the right to use any available and relevant source for the completion of the Order – journals, online publications, books, interviews, newspapers, etc., unless the Customer requires the Writer to use or ignore specific sources. If the Customer needs the Writer to use specific sources for the Order’s completion, he/she is responsible for providing them within the following timeframes:
- For Orders with a deadline from 48 hours to 10 days, the Customer must provide instructions and all sources within the first 8 hours after placing the order.
- For Orders with a deadline from 12 hours to 24 hours, the Customer must provide instructions and all sources within the first 1 hour after placing the order.
- For Orders with a deadline of 12 hours or less, the Customer must provide instructions and all sources within the first 20 minutes after placing the order.
- Incorrect Order Placement. If the details indicated by the Customer are inconsistent or do not match the original description of the Order, the Company has the right not to process the Order, or to resubmit it for further clarification. The Customer’s failure to choose the right Product and/or provide correct description of the Order will result with changes of the original Order, which may require additional payments. Please note that the Company adheres to this policy only with the purpose of proper Oder processing and finding the most suitable Writer to complete the Order. The Company will contact the Customer to approve any additional fees.
- Messaging System. The Messaging System is a convenient communication tool that connects the Customer with the Support Team and the Writer. The Customer has the responsibility to promptly address concerns or questions and provide any necessary additional instructions through this interactive Messaging System. Neglecting the Messaging System or failure to answer the requirements will not be considered sufficient ground for a refund. In case the Customer has problems while using the Messaging System, he/she may contact the Support Team to get instructions and assistance.
- Preferred Writer. When the Customer places an Order, he/she may indicate a preferred Writer to complete it. The Company reserves the right to allow or decline the request for preferred Writer based on the recent quality, lateness issues, and history of the Writer, which might affect the successful completion of the Order. The Company will promptly inform the Customer about this decision. In case the Customer insists to work with the preferred Writer, the Company will not take any responsibility for failure of the Writer to deliver a high-quality Product by the deadline. In that case, the Company cannot guarantee refund.
- The Customer has the right to request a draft from the Writer prior to the completion of the full Product. The Company does not guarantee the delivery of a draft for Orders with urgency of 3-48 hours.
- Order Tracking. The Company advises the Customer to keep in touch with the Writer and Support Team for the purpose of monitoring the Order Status. The possible Status of the Order may be:
- Order not paid – the Customer has registered within the system of the Company, but he/she should proceed with the payment before the Company can start working on the Order.
- Research started – the Customer paid for the Order and now the project is made available to the Writers of the chosen category.
- Order being prepared – the Company has assigned a writer to complete the Order.
- Order completed. Download – the Product is available for the Customer to download and review. The Customer can download the Product from his/her personal account on the website.
- Order returned for revision – the Writer is amending the Product in accordance with the instructions of the Customer.
- Order on hold – the Support Team has put the Order on hold and the Writer has temporarily stopped making progress on it. The Company advises the Customer to contact the Support Team or visit the Messaging board on his/her personal profile for detailed information.
- Order cancelled – the Customer has cancelled the order.
The Company will start working on the Order only after the Customer pays the entire amount required for the Product and/or service. The Company does not take responsibility for the Customer’s failure to authorize the payment on time. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to be attentive and precise when completing the Order form. The membership discounts of 5%, 10% and 15% are not applicable to Orders for multiple choice questions, both non-time-framed and time-framed. For Orders for multiple choice questions, the Company provides discounts in accordance to the number of ordered questions. The Company also provides discounts that reduce the final price the Customer pays. The Customer cannot use different special offers and/or discounts together at the same time.
The Customer’s failure to provide the sources within the above-mentioned timeframes will result in a violation of this Agreement and loss of any claim to the implied guarantee or warranty.
- Downloading/Delivery Policy
- The Company aims to achieve the highest level of satisfaction for each Customer. However, the Company does not take responsibility for any delivery/downloading issues that result from the failure of the Customer to provide correct email, general neglect, and spam filters among other issues that occur without the Company’s fault. The Customer has access to a 24/7 Support Team to address any delivery issues. The Company maintains up-to-date software with the aim to meet the academic writing needs of the Customer. The Customer has the responsibility to provide correct contact information when ordering a Product from the Company.
- The Company is not to be held responsible for the failure of the Customer to download the Product if the Product has been delivered on time. The Company will still charge the Customer for the completed Product, and will not guarantee refunds under such circumstances.
- Policy for Revisions
- The Company provides a policy for Free Revisions with the aim to ensure the total satisfaction of the Customer with the completed Order. The Customer has the responsibility to submit any requests for free revisions within 14 (fourteen) days from the first completion date of the Product. For dissertation, dissertation chapters, research proposal, thesis, and thesis proposal, or any other large Product, the Customer has the right to request revisions within 30 (thirty) days from the first completion date of the Product. If the Customer submits a request for revisions after the expiration of these timeframes, he may get the revisions only after placing a new order for editing or agreeing to additional payments.
- If the request for revisions is not compliant with the instructions of the original Order, the Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline it. If the Customer’s requirements for Revisions fall within the guidelines provided with this Agreement, the Company has the responsibility to meet the initial requirements for the Order without imposing additional fees.
- The Quality Assurance Department has the right and responsibility to decline revision requests or limit the number of revisions in cases such as, but not limited to: abuse of the Revision Policy, changes in the details of the initial order, taking advantage of the Writer, and return of the assignment with unreasonable requirements.
- Termination Policy
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- The Company guarantees to deliver an original Product in a timely manner. The Company uses sophisticated plagiarism detection software to ensure the Product is 100% unique.
- The Customer has the right to cancel the Order at any time prior to its completion.
- The Company does not take responsibility for the uniqueness of a Product that results from formatting, editing, and proofreading services. The Company will not scan or review content that has not been written by a Writer from its team to detect possible traces of plagiarism. The Company will not provide refunds if an edited/formatted/proofread paper results to be plagiarized.
- In case the Customer requests a refund due to the Product’s bad quality, he/she is responsible for providing examples and strong reasons to back up the request. The Customer Support Team will forward the request to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation and approval of the refund only after the Customer provides an extended list of violations. The Company has the right to ask for additional evidence or material for the Customer to support the request for refund. The Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline refund if the Customer does not provide information or documents upon the Company’s request.
- The Customer should express and communicate all refund and cancellation request by sending an email message to the Support Team or through the Order Messaging System. In the unlikely event that the Company delivers the product after the specific deadline or the Customer is not satisfied with its quality, the Customer may require a full or partial refund. The Company has the right to approve or disapprove any request after evaluating the individual case.
- If the Company does not receive the request for refund within 72 (seventy-two) hours after the completion of the Order, it is to be considered that the Customer is satisfied with the Product. In such case, the Customer will not be eligible for refund.
- The Company does not take responsibility for the failure of the Customer to learn and understand the material covered in the content of the Product. The Company does not provide any refunds in case the Customer receives a failing grade. For more details on this policy, check section 2.1.
- In case the Company issues full refund after the complete Product has been delivered, the Writer will retain the full authorship and will have the right to use, distribute, sell, or share the Product to any third parties. The Customer does not have the right to use the Product for any purpose in such case.
- The Company may contact the Customer by email for the purpose of promoting discounts, special offers, new services, and other details that may be useful for the Customer.
- The Store Credits that the Customer accepts as compensation for any inconveniences are non-refundable. The Customer has the right to use the Store Credits in 365 calendar days from the day of receiving them.
- SMS (Short Message Service) alerts enable the Customer to receive updates on the Order Status on his/her mobile phone. By placing the Order, the Customer agrees to receive SMS alerts from the Company. The Company reserves the right to modify the SMS Alerts policy without further notice and at any time. The changes may include sending discounts and special offers. The Company does not take responsibility for any additional charges for the SMS alerts that the mobile service provider may charge from the Customer.
- The Company reserves the right to amend, revise, modify or change in any other way any and all provisions of the Agreement. By placing the Order, the Customer agrees to be bound with any subsequent revision, change, amendment, or modification. The Customer has the responsibility to review this Agreement, since the Company discloses all changes in this section of the website.
- All remedies afforded in this Agreement are cumulative. The waiver of any breach of this Agreement on the part of the Company is not to be considered a waiver of any subsequent or other breach.
- The Company’s failure to enforce strict performance of any point of the Agreement will be considered a waiver of the rights or remedies that the Company may have for that individual instance, and will be not considered a waiver of any subsequent or other breach in the Terms and Conditions.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Severability. The Customer understands and agrees that if any term or provision of this Agreement is in conflict with any law of the state where it was made or is held illegal by the courts, the remaining parts of the Agreement will not be affected, and the Customer’s obligations and rights will be enforced without taking that invalid term, provision, or part into consideration.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains all terms and conditions for the relations between the Company and the Customer. No promises or statements made by either agent or party that are not compliant with the Agreement will be binding or valid. This Agreement supersedes all previous agreements, communications, or representations, either written or verbal, between the Company and the Customer. The Agreement may not be altered, modified or extended in any way other than writing signed by the parties and endorsed on the Agreement.
- Place of Suit. Any judicial proceeding for the enforcement of the Agreement or any of its terms and conditions will be processed by the courts of competent jurisdiction on the location of the principal place of business of the Company or in any other place the Company determines.
- Law Governing. Both the Customer and the Company agree that the interpretation and performance of this Agreement is governed by the laws of the place of principal business of the Company or in any other place determined by the Company.
The Company has the right to cancel any Order at its own decision or determination if the Customer fails to communicate and cooperate with the Writer/Customer Support, which may affect the completion of the Order. The Company may also terminate the Order if there is reasonable suspicion for the Customer being engaged in fraudulent activities. The Company does not guarantee refunds in the above-described circumstances. The Company has sole discretion for taking actions based on the specific circumstances of each individual case.